Monday 9 October 2017

"What are you ever going to do with all those pics?" - Project 3

This one is done by someone else - I chose 20 photographs for the "Photobooks"-app on my Android phone, designed the layout and text and they printed the book for me. 
Once a month they print a small book for free and want £ 5,99 for postage and packaging, when usually they would charge £9,99 for the printing alone.  



The result is of good quality (that pic was shot rather hastily, on the book itself it is crisp and in focus :)) ), printed on glossy paper and a good format to post abroad. 
The only thing I don't like about the app is the way it accesses my photo gallery - it is rather haphazard, files of more than 8 years shuffled wildly and I have a hard time finding the one I need as I have to scroll through everything to even find the year I am looking for... :( Definitely room for improvement there.

No comments: