Friday 6 October 2017

"What are you ever going to do with all those pics?" - Project 1

I have way over 100 000 photographs stored on my laptop - surely I can use them for a few gifts? I'm able to print out most versions myself as long as they stick to standard DIN A 4 measurements, so I got a set of 2 UK-standard soft cotton white pillowcases. 
They don't fit the standard pillows of the country they are intended for, instead I will cut them off and turn them into cushion covers.



I printed out some pictures on transfer paper to iron onto the cushion covers. They were stored in a draw string bag when I bought them, so I will use that one as well and maybe turn the cut offs into bags too.



Set of pillowcases  £ 4.99, transfer paper (2 in a pack) x2= £ 2.- 
Five presents for about seven pounds, easy to send internationally because they aren't heavy and with personal photographs on them? :D  

No comments: